Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of walk-in pantry ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a walk-in pantry?
- Extra storage space – floor-to-ceiling shelves on multiple walls can hold more than just food items
- Organized kitchen – lets you organize according to food type or expiration date and keep all food and kitchen items tucked away from plain sight
- Allows for creativity – storage options are flexible as you can easily rearrange the shelves, add partitions, and bring in stylish boxes as needed
What are the main options for walk-in pantries?
- Door Style: French door (double, with sidelight), cabinet-style, sliding barn door, with transom window
- Door Panels: glass (textured, frosted, antiqued, with muntins), flat, recessed, raised, shutters
- Storage Type: shelves (open, floating, with brackets, box), drawers (wood, frosted plastic, wicker), cabinets, slide-out wire baskets, shelving unit
- Walls: beadboard, painted, subway tiles, wood planks
- Features/Accents: rolling library ladder, antique footstool, step stool, woven baskets, vintage posters, slide-out wire baskets, area rug
- Lighting: recessed, cove, industrial cage pendant, natural light from window
What follows are beautiful photos of walk-in pantries along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
1. All White
Points of Interest ● white French door with slim sidelight to walk-in pantry ● white open shelves with beadboard rear wall ● white rolling library ladder ● nickel cup pull label holders on drawers ● woven storage baskets on shelves
2. Cabinet-Style Door
Points of Interest ● stone blue cabinet-style walk-in pantry door with glazed steel handles ● floor-to-ceiling white box shelves with white rear wall ● recessed paneled drawers with oil-rubbed bronze handles ● antique red country footstool
3. Transformed Back Room
Points of Interest ● off-white slim in-swing doors to walk-in pantry ● off-white transom cabinets above pantry door ● long slim stainless steel handles on pantry door ● aged wood stool ● dark brown and white floral printed cement tile flooring
4. Shelf Organizers
Points of Interest ● spacious walk-in pantry with sliding barn doors ● L-shaped corner shelves with planked rear wall ● sliding wicker storage basket ● two-tiered sliding heavy-gauge wire baskets on bottom shelf ● colonial white granite floor
5. Subway Tiles
Points of Interest ● half glass faced walk-in pantry door with muntins ● white subway tile walls ● marble open shelves with wrought iron brackets ● glass pedestal fruit plates on bottom shelf ● unfinished wood stool
6. Antique Pantry Door
Points of Interest ● antique distressed walk-in pantry door with carved flowers on 2 raised panels ● natural wood open shelves ● antique brass knob on pantry door
7. Textured Glass Insert
Points of Interest ● textured glass walk-in pantry door with oil-rubbed bronze handle ● eggshell white drawers with raised panels and crystal glass knobs ● eggshell white shelves with striped rear wall ● rolling wooden library ladder