Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of Small Bathroom Designs. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of small bathrooms?
- Common floor plan – many homes have small bathrooms that can be designed to be an intimately cozy place to relax everyday
- Efficient design – budget friendly space-saving solutions can help you set up everything you need within reach and in style
- Versatile options – you can get creative with storage and play around with lighting, a well placed window combined with the right color scheme can make the room feel bigger
What are the main options for small bathrooms?
- Tubs: corner, slipper tubs (single ended, double ended), freestanding, pedestal, round, clawfoot, soaking, whirlpool, drop-in
- Design: nooks, alcoves, walk-in shower, wet room, enclosed shower
- Water fixtures: waterfall, showers (overhead, wall-mounted, handheld), faucets (floor-mounted, wall-mounted, mirror-mounted)
- Storage: niches,baskets, shelves, medicine cabinets, vanities (double, floating, with sinks), armoires,
- Windows: skylights, picture windows, window wall, bow windows
- Privacy and partitions: curtains, glass panels, shutters, half wall, furniture doubling as divider
- Flooring: hardwood, tiles, marble, flagstone, soapstone, luxury vinyl
What follows are beautiful photos of small bathrooms along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Points of Interest ● wooden console table with ecru mirrored medicine cabinet ● porcelain pedestal sink with 2-handle widespread cross handle faucet ● small and tall reclaimed teak tip dip dyed stools ● double sconce in hand-rubbed brass ● faux calacatta marble porcelain floor tiles with diamond accents
Points of Interest ● honey gold white oak hardwood flooring ● low pedestal bathroom sink with antique brass faucet ● double ended pedestal white bathtub with bathroom tub faucet and porcelain hand shower sprayer ● steel openwork barrel accent table ● sheer white linen privacy curtain doubling up as a room divider
Points of Interest ● faux rich walnut resawn wood beams ● tiled vanity countertop with square white ceramic tile in grid pattern matching tiled wall ● bathroom wall niche ● backlit rectangular vanity mirror ● flat panel white laminate cabinets
4. Pinkish Glow
Points of Interest ● custom built-in bathing nook ● rectangular undermount bathtub with carrara marble tub deck and splash ● marble countertop vanity table with turned legs ● lewiville green wainscoting with matching arch trim ● rattan armchair
5. Twin Vanity
Points of Interest ● rustic double sink reclaimed wood vanity cabinet ● small hexagon tile flooring ● twin surface mount medicine cabinet with crown molding top ● Victorian-inspired widespread faucet in chrome finish ● 4 single chrome sconce with opal glass shade
6. Slate Mate
Points of Interest ● walk-in shower with fixed glass panel frameless door ● gold green honed quartzite rectangular wall tile ● mirror with ornate silver frame ● floating natural stone vanity with marble top and vessel sink ● brushed marble tile flooring
7. Green Armoire
Points of Interest ● vaulted beadboard ceiling with exposed reclaimed wood beams ● ebonized hardwood flooring ● reclaimed wood top vanity with round vessel sink ● distressed sage bathroom armoire with seeded glass panels ● empty Bocksbeutel wine bottle collection