Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of master bedrooms decorated by professionals. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of master bedrooms decorated by professionals?
- By working with a professional, you are provided with a personalized design that is within your budget and that answers all your bedroom needs
- With a designer you have access to a wider spectrum of choices both in terms of quality and style as well as links to unique and hard-to-find pieces
- A professional who can help you create a beautiful and functional living space for you and your family
Can help optimize your available space
What are the main options for master bedrooms decorated by professionals?
- Color palette: harmonious interplay of colors, color coordinated beddings, draperies/curtains, artwork
- Layout: walk-in closet, more spacious custom cabinets, addition of a bathtub, roomy shower area, custom shower system, his and hers sink, vanity, energy efficient windows, larger windows and transoms, French doors walkout to a porch or garden, skylights, accommodation of a small workspace, reading nook, bay window with built-in seating
- Design elements: wood stove, firebox tiling, hearth and mantel, bedroom bench, accent chair
- Decor: accent walls, stencils, wainscotting, millwork, bed niches
What follows are beautiful photos of master bedrooms decorated by professionals along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Points of Interest ● iron frame canopy bed ● tongue and groove elevated dome ceiling with exposed beams ● stained hardwood floor ● curved bank of casement windows ● star pendant light
2. Touches of Pink
Points of Interest ● wallpapered bay window ● built-in window bench with extra storage ● open shelves on both sides of window ● antique round silver mirror with fluted frame ● round chandelier with drop crystals ● black and white area rug
3. Sepia Dreams
Points of Interest ● accent wall with wood frames of various sizes and shapes showcasing sepia artwork ● salvaged exposed beam ceiling ● sun nook with daybed ● in-swing French patio doors matching light hardwood floor
4. Intimate Shabby Chic
Points of Interest ● antique iron frame bed with decorative brass accents ● christmas tree in a bucket ● twin small picture windows with wreath ● sun wall decors ● vintage low wooden bench ● painted bamboo basket and cane chair ● antique side table with trestle feet
5. Hardwood Armoire
Points of Interest ● hardwood armoire ● antique two-tone wooden chest ● upholstered bed ● skylights ● crown molding ● vintage crystal chandelier ● rush and wood club chair
Points of Interest ● gray and white bedroom with a bank of single hung windows ● elevated ceiling ● out swing French doors ● gray vintage dresser with salvaged butcher block top
7. Plantation Shutters
Points of Interest ● herringbone patterned firebox ● two white open shelves ● inverted ceiling ● plantation shutters on french doors and windows ● black leather round nailhead ottoman