Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline Outline of master bathroom designs. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a master bathroom?
- Gives you your own in-house retreat spot; just for you, and whenever you need it
- Can be customized to your space availability and budget
- Saves prep time as master bathroom is only short walking distance from your bed or closet
- Home buyers love a master bathroom – will add resale value to your home
What are the main options for a master bathroom?
- Floor Plan: bathtub with walk-in shower, walk-in shower only, built-in or one of a kind vanity, wet room, sectioned off toilet
- Flooring: hardwood, porcelain, marble, granite, slate, travertine, ceramic tiles, flagstone, concrete
- Countertop/Vanity: double sink, single sink, marble, granite, Corian, travertine, ceramic tiles
- Shower: doorless, half wall, enclosure (pre-fabricated), glass-enclosed walk-in
- Water Fixture: ceiling or wall mounted shower head, floor mounted tub filler, single or two-handle faucet, bidet
- Bathtub: pedestal, raised, slipper (single/double), cast iron clawfoot, freestanding, drop-in, walk-in, alcove, jetted
What follows are beautiful photos of master bathrooms along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
1. Pallet Walls
Points of Interest ● freestanding resin corner bathtub ● tray ceiling with cove strip lighting ● antique dresser with matching wall-mPoints of Interest ● towel warmer in polished chrome finish ● white bathtub with tray ● porcelain tiles in running bond pattern for shower area walls ● oriental area rug on polished hardwood floors ● black lantern pendant light
2. French Doors
Points of Interest ● towel warmer in polished chrome finish ● white bathtub with tray ● porcelain tiles in running bond pattern for shower area walls ● oriental area rug on polished hardwood floors ● black lantern pendant light
3. Antique Faucet
Points of Interest ● walnut tumbled stone walls in shower area ● antique bathtub faucet ● white beadboard wainscoting ● single-hung window with ecru venetian blinds ● two-toned slate flooring
4. Outdoor Feel
Points of Interest ● ridge skylight ● large glass walk-in shower ● pink bougainvillea in clay planter ● natural wood slab vanity countertop with above counter sink ● medium-toned hardwood wide plank flooring
5. Console Sinks
Points of Interest ● two tall white built-in mirrored cabinets ● cheetah faux fur upholstery on walnut wooden chair ● eight-bulb black lamp shade chandelier ● two bathroom console sinks ● dark oak flooring
6. BasketWeave Tiles
Points of Interest ● white tufted square stool with cross legs in polished nickel finish ● ecru shaker cabinetry with three wall sconce shades ● white Roman shades on stationary window ● basketweave tile flooring ● marble wainscoting
7. Entomology Art
Points of Interest ● antique dresser with two built-in sinks and swivel mirrors ● floor-mounted tub faucet with hand shower ● slim French door opening to private patio ● large entomology art facing bathtub