Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline Outline of master bathroom designs. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a master bathroom?
- Gives you your own in-house retreat spot; just for you, and whenever you need it
- Can be customized to your space availability and budget
- Saves prep time as master bathroom is only short walking distance from your bed or closet
- Home buyers love a master bathroom – will add resale value to your home
What are the main options for a master bathroom?
- Floor Plan: bathtub with walk-in shower, walk-in shower only, built-in or one of a kind vanity, wet room, sectioned off toilet
- Flooring: hardwood, porcelain, marble, granite, slate, travertine, ceramic tiles, flagstone, concrete
- Countertop/Vanity: double sink, single sink, marble, granite, Corian, travertine, ceramic tiles
- Shower: doorless, half wall, enclosure (pre-fabricated), glass-enclosed walk-in
- Water Fixture: ceiling or wall mounted shower head, floor mounted tub filler, single or two-handle faucet, bidet
- Bathtub: pedestal, raised, slipper (single/double), cast iron clawfoot, freestanding, drop-in, walk-in, alcove, jetted
What follows are beautiful photos of master bathrooms along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
1. Pallet Walls
Points of Interest ● freestanding resin corner bathtub ● tray ceiling with cove strip lighting ● antique dresser with matching wall-mPoints of Interest ● towel warmer in polished chrome finish ● white bathtub with tray ● porcelain tiles in running bond pattern for shower area walls ● oriental area rug on polished hardwood floors ● black lantern pendant light
2. French Doors
Points of Interest ● towel warmer in polished chrome finish ● white bathtub with tray ● porcelain tiles in running bond pattern for shower area walls ● oriental area rug on polished hardwood floors ● black lantern pendant light
3. Antique Faucet
Points of Interest ● walnut tumbled stone walls in shower area ● antique bathtub faucet ● white beadboard wainscoting ● single-hung window with ecru venetian blinds ● two-toned slate flooring
4. Outdoor Feel
Points of Interest ● ridge skylight ● large glass walk-in shower ● pink bougainvillea in clay planter ● natural wood slab vanity countertop with above counter sink ● medium-toned hardwood wide plank flooring
5. Console Sinks
Points of Interest ● two tall white built-in mirrored cabinets ● cheetah faux fur upholstery on walnut wooden chair ● eight-bulb black lamp shade chandelier ● two bathroom console sinks ● dark oak flooring
6. BasketWeave Tiles
Points of Interest ● white tufted square stool with cross legs in polished nickel finish ● ecru shaker cabinetry with three wall sconce shades ● white Roman shades on stationary window ● basketweave tile flooring ● marble wainscoting
7. Entomology Art
Points of Interest ● antique dresser with two built-in sinks and swivel mirrors ● floor-mounted tub faucet with hand shower ● slim French door opening to private patio ● large entomology art facing bathtub