Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of marble master bathroom designs. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a marble master bathroom?
- Versatile timeless beauty – can be used for either a classic or modern bathroom design due to its wide variety of types and colors
- Luxurious feel – marble’s inherent look and texture creates a sense of luxury that you can enjoy every time you use the master bathroom
- Easy to clean – sealed marble is water and moisture-resistant, makes for a good material choice in the bathroom
What are the main options for marble master bathrooms?
- Application: wall (accent, niche), countertop, sink, corner bench, bathtub (rim, platform, pedestal, surround), wainscoting, chair rail, ceiling, floor
- Colors: white, beige, brown, gray, black, green, exotic
- Laying Pattern: running bond, mosaic, chevron, basketweave, diamond
What follows are beautiful photos of master bathrooms along with marble design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
1. Accent Wall
Points of Interest ● Onyx Verde Pakistano marble wall ● walk-in shower with glass door and wall ● floor-mounted stainless steel shower ● floating bench with underneath lighting ● illuminated wall niche ● floor-to-ceiling marble tiles
2. Frosted Glass Doors
Points of Interest ● Calacatta marble countertop matching the bathtub rim and chair rails ● frosted glass closet doors ● ivory chair with hole in backrest ● small framed blackboard ● beige porcelain tiled floor in grid pattern
3. French Doors
Points of Interest ● beige marble bathtub and wainscoting ● separate toilet area with shutter upper door panel ● leaded crystal glass chandelier ● round window in walk-in shower ● white double French door to terrace
4. Marble Bathtub Pedestal
Points of Interest ● oval bathtub with marble rim and pedestal ● marble tiled accent wall with ribbon fireplace ● wall-mounted metal strip abstract art ● white marble countertops and sidesplash ● dark wooden base cabinets
5. Stainless Bathtub Exterior
Points of Interest ● white marble countertop and walls ● freestanding double slipper bathtub with stainless steel exterior ● oversized full-length mirror facing the bathtub ● frosted glass door to separate toilet area ● marble mosaic floor
6. Corner Shelves
Points of Interest ● gray marble walls with diamond tile patterned niche ● clawfoot slipper bathtub ● 2 marble corner shelves in walk-in shower ● Carrara marble countertop with undermount sink ● light gray ceiling with recessed lights
7. Soaking Tub
Points of Interest ● large round marble soaking tub ● matching beige marble tiled walls and floor ● black base drawers with open shelf towel storage in between ● custom satin finish tree stump vanity bench ● 2 square marble vessel sinks