Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of kitchens with dining tables. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a dining table in the kitchen?
- Brings family together – multi-purpose dining table in the kitchen can accommodate kids doing homework while you prepare meals
- Extra counter space – chop vegetables or prepare desserts on the table as you would on a kitchen island
- Wide variety – many beautiful designs and materials to choose from to fit your style and budget
What are the main options for dining tables in the kitchen?
- Tabletop: wood (solid, farmhouse, slab, planked, barnwood, butcher block), quartz, quartzite, laminate
- Base/Legs: straight legs, tapered, square, U-shaped, single pedestal
- Shape: rectangular, round, square, irregular
- Finish: painted, varnished, stained, satin, unfinished
- Accents: jute placemats, burlap table runner, nailhead trim, drawers, casters
- Partners well with: matching stools, settees, benches, wrought iron chairs, shell chairs, rush seats
What follows are beautiful photos of kitchens with dining tables, along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
1. Wood Dining Set
Points of Interest ● 19th century inspired French country farmhouse table with turned legs ● wood settee with horizontal striped wooden backrest ● frosted glass inserts on upper cabinet doors ● antique bronze crystal glass chandelier
2. Wooden Benches
Points of Interest ● solid wood dining table with matching benches ● charcoal black painted antique copper shade pendant lights over dining table ● floating salvaged barnwood shelves ● reclaimed dark hardwood floors
3. Cane Dining Chairs
Points of Interest ● farmhouse dining table with drawer ● cane dining chairs ● oversized lantern pendant light ● full-length wine cubbies ● black French doors ● ivory bookcase above built-in kitchen desk ● black porcelain herringbone floors
4. Unfinished Wood
Points of Interest ● unfinished wood dining table with weathered wood stools ● chiseled edge stone fireplace mantel ● large open fireplace with firewood niche below raised hearth ● white dinnerware on floating open shelves
5. Table for Two
Points of Interest ● varnished dining table with two fiddle back chairs ● rustic wooden cabinets with textured frosted glass inserts ● stainless steel double drop-in sinks ● English floral country curtains with wrought iron tie-backs
6. Glossy Wood Slab
Points of Interest ● wood slab dining table in high gloss finish with built-in marble cooktop ● charcoal gray shell chairs matching the pendant lights ● dark espresso planked accent wall matching the cabinets and floor
7. Wood Planks
Points of Interest ● wood planked dining table ● two distressed white X-back dining chairs ● olive green shaker cabinets and range hood surround ● out-swing muntin casement windows ● black table lamp shade illuminating corner walls