Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of kitchen color ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of adding colors to your kitchen?
- Helps you set the feel and mood that cheers you up when you’re in the kitchen
- Can make a small kitchen look larger, or a large kitchen feel more intimate
- Contributes to complementing your favorite style
- Colors can be changed over time so you can feel free to explore
What are the main options for adding color to your kitchen
- Where: walls (accent), painted cabinets, flooring, backsplash, countertops, appliances, hardware, shelves, unique furniture piece, or decorative accents
- Method: solid color, faux finish, glazing, rubbed hand painted, milk paint.
- Palette: neutral, warm tones, cool, contrasting, complementary, dual shades, bold, two-toned
What follows are beautiful photos of kitchen color ideas along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
1. Country View
Points of Interest ● dark olive green square kitchen island ● pickled white pine cathedral ceiling ● cherry hardwood flooring with matching stools ● tin backsplash
2. Railroad Ties
Points of Interest ● blue kitchen island with textured glass faced base ● antique white cabinetry ● custom range hood matching island ● starfish decoration on windows
Points of Interest ● tiled backsplash in various earth tone hues ● creamy white recessed-panel cabinetry ● oil rubbed bronze handles ● terra cotta walls above cabinet crown molding
4. Splash of Sage
Points of Interest ● sage shaker-style kitchen cabinets ● built-in wall shelves ● marble topped white kitchen island with shelves underneath ● 2 dome shade chrome pendant lights
5. Yellow Sunflowers
Points of Interest ● vanilla yellow walls ● dark green laminate countertop ● molded trivet on countertop ● stained glass window● DIY pot rack
6. Blue Marble
Points of Interest ● blue marble countertops and backsplash ● carved stone range hood with corbels ● off-white custom cabinets ● semi-arched casement window with transom
7. Petite Country in Teal
Points of Interest ● dark teal cabinets with matching kitchen door ● slate gray quartz countertop ● backsplash with chalky white veins ● wooden tripod bar stools