Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of kitchen cabinet design ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having kitchen cabinets?
- Adds style – beautiful and functional cabinets can make your kitchen shine and allow you to bring in your own personal style
- Provides storage – dinnerware, portable kitchen appliances, and other kitchen items can be stored neatly and be accessed with ease
- Fits your needs – big array of options available or can be custom-made to your kitchen’s dimensions and your everyday kitchen use
What are the main options for kitchen cabinets?
- Material: wood (solid, reclaimed), stainless steel
- Panel: beadboard, flat, recessed, raised (rectangular, half cathedral arch), fabric, glass (clear, frosted, back painted),
- Color/Finish: painted (white, off-white, cream, tan, gray, olive green, pine green), varnished, satin, unfinished
- Style: floating, combo solid and glass, lower cabinets only, cabinet doors (swing-out, pull-up, sliding)
- Features: built-in open shelves, transom cabinets, bookcase, built-in wine cubbies, fridge options (built-in, below upper cabinets, enclosure)
- Accents: crown molding, trims, interior lights
What follows are beautiful photos of kitchens with cabinets, along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!