Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of home exteriors. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of home exteriors?
- Adds curb appeal
- Accentuates character and design of the home
- Prevents rot, mold and mildew and counters interior damage
- Can lower utility bills with the proper insulation under siding
What are the main options for home exteriors?
- Siding: brick, stucco, stone, vinyl, wood, glass block
- Types of roof: gabled, flat, hip, dutch, shed, gambrel, mansard, dome, pyramid, turret
- Roof Material: shingle, tile, steel, solar panel,
- Structure: porch, balcony, steps, step rail, portico, entryway
- Windows: dormer, transom, front door sidelites
What follows are beautiful photos of home exteriors along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
1. Double Turrets
Points of Interest ● hip and valley roof ● slate shingle roofing ● wraparound porch ● brick deck skirting ● turret roofs ● decorative gable brackets
2. French Doors
Points of Interest ● ledgestone veneer siding ● arch full lite front door ● full sidelites ● curved sunroom french doors with arched decorative transoms ● rafter corbel tails
3. Upper Pergola
Points of Interest ● pergola covered balcony ● 3-door garage ● basket wave designed brick garage pavers with stone inlays in lighter color ● boxwood edged parterre
4. Mansard Roof
Points of Interest ● mansard roof ● blue and white swirl details on door and window frames ● rooftop belvedere ● dental framing on roof and sides of main structure and garage
5. Blue Gables
Points of Interest ● shake shingled roof and siding ● white picket fence ● vinyl arbor garden entry ● front entry awning ● hipped balcony
6. Arch Trifecta
Points of Interest ● stucco siding ● wood shaving parterres ● concrete roman pool coping ● 3-tier fountain ● aged concrete pavers ● dentil details on facade edges
7. Turret Roof
Points of Interest ● large upper balcony with column railing ● turret roof with architectural shingles ● front porch● curved steps with brick toe ● brick design on top of retaining wall