Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of farmhouse bathroom design decor ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a farmhouse bathroom?
- Timeless beauty – the inherent characteristics of wood and stone are naturally appealing
- Warm ambiance – cozy farmhouse design elements can make the bathroom feel more relaxing
- Flexible style – you can add treasured pieces over time to update your bathroom decor while keeping the farmhouse style
What are the main options for farmhouse bathrooms?
- Countertop/Vanity: wood (solid, planked, slab, antique, edge grain), granite, soapstone, metal (galvanized, stainless steel) vanity, farmhouse table, pallet vanity
- Backsplash: copper sheet, natural stone, wood planks
- Bathtub: galvanized steel, raised, clawfoot, pedestal, freestanding soaking
- Features: sliding barn door, clerestory window, cafe shutters, skylights, stool/ottoman
- Walls: porcelain tiles, stacked stone, wood (reclaimed, shiplap), bamboo sticks, cinder block, black pebble, metal sheet wainscoting
- Ceiling: corrugated metal sheet, wood (planks, beadboard)
- Lighting: stainless steel spotlight, birdcage industrial pendant light, converted gas lanterns, wall sconces, spotlight, vanity light bulbs
- Flooring: pebble (black, flat), wood, tile (hexagonal, printed cement, slate), travertine, terracotta
What follows are beautiful photos of farmhouse bathrooms along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
1. Wood Planks
Points of Interest ● wide wood planks over tiled countertop ● patinated copper sheet backsplash ● milk painted framed mirror above patinated copper sink ● rattan base cabinet panels ● black pebble shower floor and walls
2. Rustic Flooring
Points of Interest ● Calacatta marble countertop with undermount sink ● glass toiletries storage with glass shelves ● unfinished wood drawers with antique bronze pulls ● sliding reclaimed wood barn door ● dark stained pine floors
3. Wood Slab Countertop
Points of Interest ● large wood slab countertop with cutout for towel bar ● stacked natural stone backsplash with out-swing window ● 2 arched rose gold mirrors with decorative carvings ● ecru hexagonal tile flooring
4. Galvanized Tub
Points of Interest ● large galvanized round steel tub ● 3-tiered towel storage shelf on shiplap wall ● woven storage basket on planked floor ● stainless steel spotlight over countertop ● 2 frameless glass windows by the shower area
5. Printed Tiles
Points of Interest ● white marble countertop with unfinished wood base cabinets ● clear glass walk-in shower ● birdcage vintage industrial pendant light complementing the exposed ducting ● printed cement tiled floor
6. Window Pane Mirror
Points of Interest ● brass waterfall faucet with galvanized bucket sink ● antique window pane mirror ● horseshoe wall hook ● converted gas lanterns on reclaimed wood planked wall ● rusted corrugated metal sheet ceiling
7. Accent Wall
Points of Interest ● white quartz countertop with rustic wooden drawers ● white West Elm martini side table ● beamed white ceiling ● stacked stone accent wall ● rustic wooden bathroom door matching the floor