Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of color ideas for kitchen cabinets. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having colored kitchen cabinets?
- Enhances kitchen look – can make the kitchen look bigger, brighter, or warmer, depending on your color choice
- Easy update – different paint color can automatically update the look and feel of your kitchen
- Wide selection – big array of color options available
What are the main options for kitchen cabinet colors?
- Paint Colors: green (sage, olive, pine, lime, moss, pickle, mint), blue (slate, stone, aegean, spruce, baby, turquoise, aquamarine), charcoal gray, red, ivory, baby pink
- Paint Techniques: distressing, antiquing, milk painting, whitewashing, spray painting, sponge painting
- Finish: glazed, matte, high gloss, satin, bare
What follows are beautiful photos of kitchen cabinets with different colors, along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
1. 3 Kinds of Green
Points of Interest ● sage green cabinets matching the two round stools ● olive green cabinet with glass inserts and open shelf ● pine green farmhouse sink with planked wooden cabinet underneath ● decorative antique bronze trays
2. Dark Gray
Points of Interest ● dark gray shaker cabinets ● white marble topped island with secondary sink ● horizontal mosaic tile stove backsplash ● two white square windows with diamond center design ● two shade pendant lights over island
3. Red Built-In Plate Rack
Points of Interest ● four red cabinet drawers with vintage stamped tin panels ● beadboard rear wall for open shelves with built-in plate rack and drawers ● gray laminate countertop with apron-front sink ● exposed ducting
4. Sage Green & Cream
Points of Interest ● beige granite island countertop with sage green base cabinets and carved limestone farmhouse sink ● milk painted cream cabinets with raised panels ● arched mesh pantry door ● hexagonal terracotta tiles with wood inlay
5. Lime Green & Ivory
Points of Interest ● lime green base cabinets with built-in beverage cooler ● ivory glass upper cabinet with matching transom ● pullout spirits storage with silver ring pull ● black quartz countertop with silver and glass mosaic backsplash
6. Blue Gray Base Cabinets
Points of Interest ● L-shaped kitchen with blue gray base cabinets ● ceiling-mounted white cabinets with diamond muntins ● herringbone tile medallion stove backsplash ● lime green glass beaded chandelier over island
Points of Interest ● aquamarine cabinets with drawers and shelves ● white marble topped island with round wooden swivel stools tucked under marble overhang ● two framed paintings above beige sofa ● dark hardwood floor