Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of cheerful kitchen ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a cheerful kitchen?
- Kitchen joy – most of us spend a lot of time in the kitchen so a cheerful kitchen turns cooking into daily doses of happiness
- Can bring the family together – a cheery kitchen can increase the time we spend together in the kitchen…to enjoy culinary experimentation or simply talk
- Budget Friendly – you can simply add personal touches to your kitchen that you know will bring you joy or bring back loving memories, and it doesn’t have to be expensive
What are the main options for having a cheerful kitchen?
- Cheerful Furniture: colorful bar stools, ‘Tabouret Chevre’ stools with carved goat legs, slipcovered banquette, painted kitchen island base
- Lighting: vintage chandeliers with blue drop crystals, lighted pot rack, bar spotlights, under-cabinet lighting
- Tiling Ideas: colored tile backsplash, patterned tile inlays, colored tile trim, curved marble backsplash
- Wall and Ceiling Treatment – painted wall and wall divider, decorative cornice molding, plaid wallpapered ceiling
- Cheerful Decorative Accents: decorative plates, sign art, colorful cups on display shelf, painted wooden shelf, colored area rugs, wire sculpture bird, floral cabinet knobs, potted plants on windowsill, colored cabinet handles
What follows are beautiful photos of cheerful kitchens along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy indoor decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
1. Green and Pink Accents
Points of Interest ● pink tulips in transparent vase calling back pink farmhouse kitchen canisters on shelf and countertop ● matching beadboard backsplash and wall with small in-swing casement window with black wrought iron T-pull ● integrated dishwasher matching the drawers with antique pewter cup pulls ● white muntin cabinets beside two open shelves with decorative corbels ● gray quartz countertop with white rectangular farmhouse sink ● white washed lath back chairs and round wood dining table
2. Grenadine Wood Island Base
Points of Interest ● grey quartz island countertop on a grenadine wood base with drawer and open bottom shelf ● curved Carrara white marble stove backsplash and matching countertops with sidesplash ● contrasting ebony stained satin finished oak wood floor and white cabinets and drawers with polished nickel cup pulls and toe kick valance ● built-in slotted plate rack and patterned decorative plates as wall decors ● bridge style faucet and a farmhouse sink sitting on a wooden board
3. White Kitchen with Yellow Accents
Points of Interest ● travertine backsplash complementing yellow iris kitchen walls ● wicker fruit and storage baskets calling back yellow wicker stool ● built-in white cabinets with lattice wine rack and wine glass holder ● light granite island countertop on white wooden base with corbels ● two pendant lights with white glass cone shade
4. Country Kitchen
Points of Interest ● solid wood dining table with chunky legs and 6 natural wood cross-back chairs ● white framed casement windows with diamond lattice grille ● butcher block countertop with undermount white porcelain farmhouse sink ● two large pewter dome pendant lights and antique brass drum shade pendant light with embossed floral patterned metalwork ● exposed distressed bricks on upper portion of lily white concrete wall
5. Touches of Tangerine Tango
Points of Interest ● 3 tangerine tango wooden bar stools under island bar with beadboard paneled base ● open shelves between ceiling height white glass cabinets with crown moldings ● window with sheer pleated fabric shade and two strips of natural wood on top of window frame ● Carrara white marble countertops and sidesplash with light grey subway tile backsplash ● two-tiered kitchen island with sink and polished nickel high neck bridge-style faucet with matching side sprayer and soap dispenser
6. White Elegance
Points of Interest ● two vintage chandeliers with blue drop crystals ● two white French cane back counter chairs with latigo bay seat cushions ● white beadboard ceiling with dark stained oak beams matching the dark wood island countertop with bar sink ● mini corbel crown moldings on wall-mounted glazed white kitchen cabinets calling back island base with recessed panels and open shelves with corbels ● black granite countertops with 2 farmhouse sinks under windows with white plantation shutters
7. Accents of Red
Points of Interest ● multi-colored tumbled slate mosaic tile backsplash with white diamond tile inlay ● island countertop in half black granite with sink and half Missouri red granite with built-in cooking range ● white wooden range hood with corbels and moldings calling back island base with built-in double oven ● 2 amber cone shade pendant lights hanging from white ceiling with ornamental acanthus patterned cornice molding ● black porcelain chicken beside red and white sign art and potted plant on range hood shelf