Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of brown kitchen designs. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a brown kitchen?
- Gives warmth to the kitchen because of the natural characteristics of wood
- Wood ages beautifully so your kitchen can be fully lived in for many years
- Plays well with many kitchen designs (traditional, vintage, country, modern)
What are the main options for a brown kitchen?
- Cabinetry: wood (cherry, mahogany, oak, maple, birch, walnut, hickory, alder, pecan, pine) or comp0und material (medium-density fiberboard/MDF with brown laminate, eco veneer, thermofoil)
- Finish: painted, stained, glazed, custom finishing techniques (brushed, vintage touch, antiquing)
- Countertop Partners: granite, marble, quartzite, Corian, butcher block, polished concrete
- Flooring Partners: wood (birch, maple, oak, cherry), travertine, terracotta tiles
What follows are beautiful photos of brown kitchens along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
Points of Interest ● stone range alcove ● red and black checkered medallion backsplash ● marble slab topped dining table matching countertops ● wide copper farmhouse sink
2. Black Accent
Points of Interest ● matching black range and range hood with stainless steel details ● dark chocolate seat-in island with rattan dining chairs ● brick wall backsplash with darker brick border
Points of Interest ● contrasting white textured ceiling ● natural stone backsplash ● framed medallion with diamond cut stone tiles ● granite countertops
Points of Interest ● matching medium tone hardwood floor and kitchen cabinets ● marble countertops and backsplash ● exposed reclaimed wood beams ● 6-light candelabra chandelier
5. Backsplash Niche
Points of Interest ● medallion backsplash niche as additional shelf ● rectangular candle-type iron chandelier ● slate stone flooring ● kitchen island overhang with wooden support legs
6. Brick Bar
Points of Interest ● exposed brick accent wall ● stained wood kitchen custom cabinets ● column and dropped ceiling painted in earth tone ● wooden swivel bar stool ● antique copper pendant lights
Points of Interest ● custom copper range hood ● rustic stone wall fireplace ● exposed reclaimed log ceiling beams ● vintage leather wingback counter/dining chairs