Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of beautiful living rooms. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of spending time, and money to make your living room beautiful?
- Lightens up your mood – you can unwind and relax in a beautiful setting, a nice way to end your day
- Projects your personality – you can express yourself through your living room decor, discover your personal style, or unleash your creativity through styling projects
- Less clutter, less stress – keeping your living room beautiful encourages you to minimize clutter which in turns reduces stress
What are some ideas to add beauty to your living rooms?
- Seating – knole sofa with pine cone finials, tan leather sofa with broad square arms, antique Scottish Orkney rush chair with oak frame, ceramic garden stool with Greek key pattern, navy blue tuxedo sofa with bolsters, Arne Jacobsen’s chrome and leather ‘Egg Chair’ with ottoman, zebra print cube ottoman, tiger print upholstered window seat
- Table – bronze tripod table with round dark granite top, plush padded button tufted ottoman coffee table, industrial steel slat coffee table
- Lighting – tiered wrought iron chandelier with scrolled leaf arms, square flush-mount crystal chandelier, chinoiserie faux bamboo tole chandelier, vintage theater spotlight floor lamp, gothic-style wallchieres with glass shades
- Ceiling – vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, reclaimed mixed wood planked sloped ceiling, ceiling with ornamental plasterwork and swag patterned cornice molding, whitewashed wooden cathedral ceiling
- Wall – floral pattern wallpaper with dentil crown molding, grasscloth wallpaper, exposed brick wall, stone accent wall, whitewashed log wall, integrated wall storage
- Window – segmental arch colonial window with soldier course brickwork, floor to ceiling windows with white relaxed natural linen Roman shades, distressed turquoise bifold plantation shutters, tall windows
- Features – stone fireplace with carved frieze, fluted interior doric columns, pool table in game room, blue built-in bookcase with vintage brass sconces, arched wall niches, cast iron wood burning stove, archway with white casement panels, cast stone Greek Ionic columns
- Decorative Accent – bust sculptures with stand, sunburst mirror, silver plated rectangular tray, vintage wooden door panel decor, porcelain floor vase with long fluted neck, forged iron family crest
What follows are beautiful photos of beautiful living rooms along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy indoor decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
1. Log Cabin
Points of Interest ● black 12-candle cottage style wooden chandelier hanging from whitewashed wooden cathedral ceiling ● floor to ceiling windows with white relaxed natural linen Roman shades ● wood framed baby blue button tufted daybed and ecru sleeper daybed flanked by 2 floor lamps with ruffled gathered fabric drum shades ● 9-piece set of small black and white framed photographs on whitewashed log wall ● 2 rollback armchairs with matching footstools in red and blue pleated slipcovers
2. Zebra Print
Points of Interest ● antique white sectional sofa with square arms and nailhead trim ● dark wooden tray on zebra print cube ottoman as end table ● brass-finished metal framed tempered glass coffee table with casters and ball finials ● brushed nickel tripod base floor lamp with vanilla colored drum shade ● hand woven natural sisal area rug over oak wood floor
3. Stones and Columns
Points of Interest ● 2 cast stone Greek Ionic columns against exposed brick accent wall ● stone-washed natural linen drapes over segmental arch colonial window with soldier course brickwork ● bust sculptures with stands on round porcelain green accent table with tripod stretcher base ● rustic reclaimed wood stool in front of white slipcovered settee ● vintage theater spotlight floor lamp near white painted vintage radiator on exposed stone accent wall
4. True Modern
Points of Interest ● wooden tray with potted fern on brown leather tufted square ottoman coffee table ● 2 pastel parchment colored accent chairs with polished stainless steel frames ● sleek modern front-facing fireplace integrated in floor to ceiling wall storage ● fiddle-leaf fig in terracotta planter behind Arne Jacobsen’s chrome and leather ‘Egg Chair’ with ottoman ● driftwood sculpture and antique brass web sphere decors on window ledge
5. Rustic Mirrors
Points of Interest ● 2 DIY rustic wood framed mirrors on fireplace mantel ● natural wood planked vaulted ceiling with matching exposed beams ● round floor pillow and 2 cube shaped upholstered ottomans on area rug ● coffee table with dark tile top and wrought iron frame ● 2 tall plant stands with tapered cast stone planters
6. Ceiling Molding
Points of Interest ● ceiling with ornamental plasterwork and swag patterned cornice molding ● white casement panels on archway leading to dining room ● leaning mirror with whitewashed wooden frame on top of 5-drawer oak wood dresser ● oak plank flooring in natural finish ● wingback armchair with beige skirted slipcover near archway
7. Wall Candelabra
Points of Interest ● 2 barrel chairs with ebony wooden legs angled towards glass coffee table with black metal frame ● beveled wall mirror with framed photographs on both side ● glass hurricane vase and nickel ball table lamp on wooden console table with drawers ● window with white plantation shutters and beige French pleat draperies ● beech wood and wrought iron wall candelabras in white and gold finish flanking French doors with oil-rubbed bronze cremone bolt