Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of Beautiful Bathroom Ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
A gorgeous bathroom? Here is why:
- Sets the mood – a beautiful bathroom can contribute to lift your spirit, first thing in the morning!
- Bathtub, shower, or both – so many options to choose from, you get to pick based on your lifestyle, you floor plan, and budget
- At Home Free Spa – a relaxing bath or refreshing shower can recharge your battery at any time of the day
What are some beautiful ideas for your bathroom?
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
- Windows – arched colonial windows with cafe curtains, large circular window, aluminum framed sloped skylight, unglazed window with full-height plantation shutters, window wall, solarium style windows, triangular clerestory window, curved segmented picture window wall, glass block windows
- Tubs and Features- natural limestone surround, freestanding stainless steel Japanese-style soaking tub, transparent glass sunken bathtub, onyx tiled skirt, blue granite surround, oval freestanding soaking tub with sloped back, acrylic clawfoot bathtub
- Decor and Accents- potted orchids, clamshell soapdish, moss-covered branches, marble tile rug, scented water flower bath, cowhide area rug, brushed stainless steel vanity countertop, backlit shoji screens, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, floating candle bowl, tapered Tuscan column as window mullion, 3-tier rolling bath cart for towels and toiletries, Tuscan cantera stone columns
- Wall – wood grain porcelain tiles, square copper mosaic tiles, painted shiplap wall paneling
- Floor – knotty pine plank floor, herringbone parquet look porcelain tile, slatted wooden platform, polished gold granite tile with dark brown granite inlay
- Views – outdoor pond with waterfall, skyline, ocean landscape, underwater
What follows are beautiful photos of bathrooms along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
1. Shower in Sunlight
Points of Interest ● frosted glass shower enclosure with hinged door ● alcove bathtub with deck-mounted gooseneck tub filler ● warm green hued mosaic tile full wall backsplash with niche and recessed wall lights ● Colonial cream granite rectangular tiles on bathroom floor and bathtub surround ● knotty pine planks and beams on vaulted ceiling with clerestory windows
2. Rustic Shutters
Points of Interest ● colonial casement windows with distressed painted bi-fold louvered interior shutters ● arch framed bathing nook lite by aoil-rubbed bronze chandelier with cascading glass beads ● alcove bathtub with rustic decorative wooden raised panel skirt ● button-tufted slipper chair with casters ● clamshell soap dish in tiered wooden tray
3. Metropolitan Skyline
Points of Interest ● freestanding cast iron double slipper bathtub with brushed stainless steel exterior ● marble seat inside walk-in shower with frameless glass enclosure ● polished Calacatta marble tiled wall with matching baseboard ● flooring with square marble mosaic tiles ● black-framed French windows
4. Bathe in Memories
Points of Interest ● arched colonial windows with off-white cafe curtains ● hanging antique frosted glass globe chandelier with oil-rubbed bronze metal bands ● small square bathtub with natural limestone surround with potted orchids on ledge ● rustic tumbled and brushed travertine floor tiles in diagonal pattern ● graphite ottoman stool with crossed bamboo legs
5. Open Air Relaxation
Points of Interest● freestanding stainless steel Japanese-style soaking tub ● moss-covered branches as decor ● stained wood framed casement windows with colonial transoms ● earthenware container on natural stone floor ● colonial clerestory windows over bi-fold glass doors to pond with waterfall
6. Simple & Natural
Points of Interest ● large circular window with white frame and muntins ● arched bathing alcove with white beadboard wall ● 90-degree frameless shower enclosure with transparent glass and white marble base ● light gray marble tile rug under free standing pedestal bathtub ● engineered medium-stained hardwood flooring
7. Lofty Skylights
Points of Interest ● vaulted ceiling with customized aluminum framed sloped skylight ● 2-person jetted soaking tub with travertine surround ● brushed travertine tiled walls and flooring ● wooden vanity tables with side drawers and custom fitted stainless steel sinks ● wall-mounted shadow box with shelves to privacy nook with toilet