Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of bathroom color ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having colors in the bathroom?
- Sets the mood – color plays a key role in a room’s ambiance, can make your bathroom feel like a relaxing retreat or a morning pick-me-upper
- Easy way to update the bathroom – a touch of color can automatically change the look of your bathroom without going over-budget
- Allows for creativity – you can play with color schemes to achieve a bathroom design that caters to your personal style
What are the main options for bathroom colors?
- Paint Colors: blue (baby, sky, aqua, palladian, lapis, denim), white (off-white, eggshell, cream), gray, green (sage, mint, turquoise, blue green, pear, lime), pink (salmon, light), brown (tan, baked clay, cedar, dark espresso, beige/light beige), yellow (copper, light), peach
- Painting Techniques: distressed, glazed, mottled, stenciled
- Finish: matte, unfinished, satin, mill
What follows are beautiful photos of bathrooms along with color design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
1. Chevron Tiled Floor
Points of Interest ● baby blue walls ● white marble countertop with sidesplash ● sheer baby blue fabric Roman shades ● mirrored white base cabinets ● cream round armless chair with reeded legs ● gray and white chevron tiled floor
2. Color Coordinated Towels
Points of Interest ● sage green windsor chair ● towel colors matching the shag rug ● white subway tile wainscoting ● crystal glass door knob ● salmon pink toile de Jouy wallpapered upper walls ● basketweave tiled flooring
Points of Interest ● matching opal countertop and drapery ● satin nickel pendant light calling back the bathtub faucet ● marble floor with porcelain tile inlay ● framed real butterflies on opal storage door panel ● round urn niche above door
4. Mint Green Walls
Points of Interest ● pale mint green beadboard walls ● gray granite countertop with gray ceramic tile backsplash ● brown wooden cabinet with open shelves ● off-white built-in vanity mirror cabinet ● chrome swivel mirror
5. Fringed Ottoman
Points of Interest ● turquoise round tufted ottoman with fringe ● white slipper bathtub ● Carrara marble countertop with white modern shaker base cabinets ● 4 amber glass pendant lights over countertop ● turquoise barrel vaulted ceiling
6. Mirror Gallery
Points of Interest ● blue green wainscoting matching the slim doors and crown molding ● brown matte finish cabinet and drawers with square cabinet pulls ● multi-sized mirrors in blue green frame ● brown beaded chandelier
7. Accent Mirrors
Points of Interest ● multi-toned yellow and white mosaic tiled wall ● brass freestanding vanity with white marble countertop ● 2 flower shaped mirrors in antique brass frame ● copper yellow mosaic tiled floor