Hello and welcome to our Décor Outline of bathroom color ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having colors in the bathroom?
- Sets the mood – color plays a key role in a room’s ambiance, can make your bathroom feel like a relaxing retreat or a morning pick-me-upper
- Easy way to update the bathroom – a touch of color can automatically change the look of your bathroom without going over-budget
- Allows for creativity – you can play with color schemes to achieve a bathroom design that caters to your personal style
What are the main options for bathroom colors?
- Paint Colors: blue (baby, sky, aqua, palladian, lapis, denim), white (off-white, eggshell, cream), gray, green (sage, mint, turquoise, blue green, pear, lime), pink (salmon, light), brown (tan, baked clay, cedar, dark espresso, beige/light beige), yellow (copper, light), peach
- Painting Techniques: distressed, glazed, mottled, stenciled
- Finish: matte, unfinished, satin, mill
What follows are beautiful photos of bathrooms along with color design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy home decorating!
Decor Outline Ideas + Special Deals
1. Chevron Tiled Floor
Points of Interest ● baby blue walls ● white marble countertop with sidesplash ● sheer baby blue fabric Roman shades ● mirrored white base cabinets ● cream round armless chair with reeded legs ● gray and white chevron tiled floor
2. Color Coordinated Towels
Points of Interest ● sage green windsor chair ● towel colors matching the shag rug ● white subway tile wainscoting ● crystal glass door knob ● salmon pink toile de Jouy wallpapered upper walls ● basketweave tiled flooring
Points of Interest ● matching opal countertop and drapery ● satin nickel pendant light calling back the bathtub faucet ● marble floor with porcelain tile inlay ● framed real butterflies on opal storage door panel ● round urn niche above door
4. Mint Green Walls
Points of Interest ● pale mint green beadboard walls ● gray granite countertop with gray ceramic tile backsplash ● brown wooden cabinet with open shelves ● off-white built-in vanity mirror cabinet ● chrome swivel mirror
5. Fringed Ottoman
Points of Interest ● turquoise round tufted ottoman with fringe ● white slipper bathtub ● Carrara marble countertop with white modern shaker base cabinets ● 4 amber glass pendant lights over countertop ● turquoise barrel vaulted ceiling
6. Mirror Gallery
Points of Interest ● blue green wainscoting matching the slim doors and crown molding ● brown matte finish cabinet and drawers with square cabinet pulls ● multi-sized mirrors in blue green frame ● brown beaded chandelier
7. Accent Mirrors
Points of Interest ● multi-toned yellow and white mosaic tiled wall ● brass freestanding vanity with white marble countertop ● 2 flower shaped mirrors in antique brass frame ● copper yellow mosaic tiled floor